Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer with Girls; Live, Love, Laugh, Inc. Below you will find our volunteer application along with our volunteer requirements. Girls; Live, Love, Laugh, Inc. has the following volunteer positions available. Please keep in mind that some positions may require a record/background check as the chosen candidate(s) will be interacting directly with our girls:
- Financial Adviser: Provide financial advice as well as budget planning and grant writing assistance.
- Volunteer Manager: Recruit new volunteers; as well as schedule appointments for candidate background checks and 101 Mentor Training classes.
- Recruiting Manager: Recruit new mentees.
- Newsletter Publisher
- Mentors: Staff members that work directly with our girls weekly/bi-weekly.
- Community Engagement Specialist: Assist the directors with planning fundraisers and community events.
- Must submit a resume and short bio of yourself with your volunteer application.
- Must pass a record/background check. Note: The cost of the background check is $21.00. Background checks are not applicable to all of our volunteer positions.
- Must complete a free one day mentor training class.
- Must schedule an appointment to meet with our board members.
If you would like to apply to become a Girls; Live, Love, Laugh, Inc. volunteer, please download and fill out our Volunteer Application.